About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Sunday 15 January 2012

People who are rich are happier than the poor?

Hello friends hope q are very good.

As the title suggests, speaks today about whether rich people are happier than poor people.
I do not think so, since money represents only a part of happiness, and this is momentary, while money for some is a happiness to have it, I q this is not what is called happiness.

It can be a very rich person, but only economically and, probably, you have a lot of emotional emptiness. I really think that rich people are very superficial and understandings of happiness is very different from most people. They see the world as a great product and its entire life revolves around money.

Many people tend to confuse the concept of material happiness to get something in exchange for some money, but happiness is an emotional state that is much, much more than a handful of coins.

The concept of happiness is a state of life that includes spiritual stability, the fullness of life, stability, love,
In this way I what poor people can be happier than the rich without money, because there are plenty of things that can not be bought with money.

There are people in the world who are extremely poor, compared to wealthier societies, yet they have a huge spiritual happiness, and I just have a life and health.

I hope this post helped nurse to understand the concept a bit and learn to be less materialistic and recognize how nice life.

No comments:

Post a Comment