About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Monday 12 December 2011

My life like in these day



Hello my friend, today  I will talking about my actual life. My life these days, a little confusing, I am in my last semester of pre grade, and then I get to do my professional practice.  My academic life is fun and relaxed, in comparisons of other carriers. Geography for me is very funny, and can mix the theory topic that I have learning in the class, for then apply this in the field trip.  My classmate are very friendly and we have make a good team.
About my personal life, I can say it’s a pretty quiet, revolves around my family, friends and my girlfriend, during the week I’m very litle with then, but the weekend attempt to maximize the time. I consider myself a calm person, I also like helping others in trouble doing things that.
About my activities I do in my free time are, computer games, I like war and strategy, are fun and make you think hard, I also like reading books on science fiction and history. In musical activities, I like to play guitar and piano, it relaxes me too much, not immporta the type of music, the idea is fun.
 My favorite sports are basketball, and climb hills on the bike. My perspectives for future are many, but it is certainly the first to finish my studies and entitled as geographer, then work a few years and start my own business related to the environment.

Because I believe that the environment is good for us and we proved necessary to take care as such.
I wanted to say today, I hope to write something again soon, good luck to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment