About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Monday 23 January 2012

my life experiences

Hello friends, I hope you are very  well, I for my part a little tired, as I am finishing my eighth semester of pre graduate studies.
Today, like every, week will talk about a topic. today, the topic will be my life story from five years old.
I used to be five very tender and a child weeping in the field lived with my grandmother, had many animals such as horses, dogs and cats. As I recall, in those years, I went to kindergarten, and knew my early school years.
In the decade of the 90's I used to be a child, very studious, I loved school, and therefore I was fine, the problem was, I was super messy and mockery of everything (jajajajaj). Was how my life was going down to the secondary school, where I began to study cuisine, as it was what I liked in those years.
In those years I used to be a young man full of joyous expectation for the future. that's how I got everything I am today.

After school, I realized my practice professionals in Santiago, and finish of 2007 I received my professionals degree.
That same year a young man I used to be indecisive, if not wise to study and take classes Commencing at a pre university to pay the PSU or University Selection Test.
The following year between the University of Chile to study geography, and this undoubtedly the best choice I ever made in my life. I love this profession and that in the future I can contribute something to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment