About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Friday 27 January 2012

A council for my blogg friends


Hi, how are you today

This time, I just wanted to talk about something very short, just tell everyone not to forget this blogg, and that somehow allowed to know a little more.

Knowing about our interests and things we like, do not let this empty space that we can continue to write in English, Spanish or any language, it is important to keep in touch.

I know very well, I do not write well in English jajajaja but just try to do, how important is to convey what you feel

 I am writing this because this semester sewage treatment will begin our practice, and we will not be together at the University ..

I also want to say that I have been pretty good friends and classmates.

I hope to be with you


Yohann

No comments:

Post a Comment