About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Monday 5 December 2011

my neighborhood


my neighborhood
Hello "blogger friends"  today I will talk about  my neighborhood
I’m from “Comuna” of Pudahuel, since five years old. Pudahuel is a sector of Santiago located in the western sector. and i consider that my neighborhood is very quiet during the week, but the weekend is funny, and a little dangerous.
The services near my house are very good, there  are two supermarkets, one health center, hairdresser, and a lot liquor stores.
The public transport is very good; there are many bus lines, that I come to the underground, the only problem is that there are days in the week to spend very full, but  This year the underground pass my neigtborhood, and this solve the transport  a lot people.
The pollution is very bad. The environment is horrible, the has the worst air pollution levels, resulting from the near international airport.
The Trash in the streets, is also a serious problem, since many do not have an environmental culture and dump garbage anywhere, which is a problem. The good thing is that municipal service is very good, at least in my neighborhood, since it happens three times a week, making it always fairly clean.
In my personal opinion about my neighborhood is that it is a nice and  quiet, but always could be better, though it is a gated community, there are dangerous places, and people who always look bad  intention harm. (flaites) that try to steal our homes.
Another important topic for me are the animals found in the streets, I thing that  a real problem, suffering many diseases, and suffer some form, I  would be a good idea to form a neighborhood campaign to cure and heal animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment