About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Monday 20 June 2011

My top five cartoons

Hello classmate, sorry for not writing earlier in my blog, but did not know. 
Today I will talk about the cartoons I saw as a child. Surely this is something that marks much in childhood, and this is why I decided to make a "top five" cartoons. 
Fifthly, I leave the "Los Pitufos", a small town people and blue people who lived in a forest of mushrooms, and always had to fight the evil "Gargamel" to live in peace. 





Fourth, this "Hey Arnold" a child-headed ball football, which every day shows his urban stories with friends. 










Third place was won by "Tom and Jerry", the relentless pursuit of a cat to a mouse, jajajajaja, are undoubtedly very funny cartoon that until today do not go out of fashion, just as in the third place, this "el corre Caminosy el coyote" when also "Tom and Jerry" is an endless pursuit. 

























Second. I leave the great "Scoby Doo" These cartoons are a group of friends, with his dog Scoby, are responsible for all the world to discover ghostly mysteries and expose the malefactors, which cause harm to people. 








First keep it to the most spectacular series of my childhood. "Dragon Ball". This Japanese anime talk the story of Goku, a boy who comes to Earth, and is responsible for combating all threats, along with their friends go through many problems, but always the good will triumph over evil. This long-running series takes place in several parts. The first one is called "Dragon Ball" second "Dragon Ball Z" and third "Dragon Ball GT" 



No doubt all these cartoon marked a beautiful child in my life. 

I hope to comment on their best recollection of his cartoons 

1 comment:

  1. I'm a big Dragonball fan. I have a lot of the comics from the first series. Reading dragonball helped me learn Spanish! Goku rocks!

    ReplyDelete