About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

free post


Hello today i will talk about the importance of exercising and eating well.
This is a very interante for me, since it is the perfect complemet to have a healthy body and healthy mind.


There are very forms of exercise. Only you're you should take your own initiative.
Can be done from a simple exercise such as walking every day, then jog around the park or the nearest plaza. 
No doubt this will relax your body and feel better a lot. Another methodology is easy to do crunches every day, can begin with only 20 per day, this will strengthen your abdomen. Exercise into your life is an important way of strengthening the energy corrporal. But no good if your diet is not adequate and only eat junk. Today exist a lot   children and adults eat junk food, and this is very harmful to the human body to contribute then just fat. See and eventually you will began to feel ill, you will not run or do your stuff properly, you will feel lazy for everything. For this the indication that I give is to eat vegetables, drinking milk and eating meat, all in a balanced way, you can not eat anything, but tapoco you can eat in abundance, you must find the balance between the two, just so you can have a life welcome and enjoy this. From my point of view I think a good feed mixed with a good exercise routine contributes to an excellent quality of life, and then you can take all time.
My advice is to eat healthy and live healthy, the rest is complemented by the walk of life

6 comments:

  1. Yohan I loved your posted, I so important!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That it is a good theme hahhaa xD
    I like the exercise, the sport, the yoga but I don't eat very good :( I like sweet things jojoojo bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. very weel topic. is complementary to the matter of my free post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very well yohann, very well

    ReplyDelete
  5. very interesting :), ahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. jajajajja your post sucks jajajja

    ReplyDelete