About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 5 April 2011

The internet For me!!!





The internet and network For me!!!
Hello Friends  today I  talk about  the internet.
For my internet is a very important tool in my life, but also is a double blade, you may  know busy since otherwise you could be in serious trouble.

Exist countless social networks, in which most of society today is user. A clear example is facebook, maybe a social networking world's largest web.

In my opinion Facebook is good to connect with friends and as a hobby, but you should not spend all day in this, that you can convert in a addiction.
The social networks   that are available by me: facebook and msn.

Msn I occupy it since I was 16 years, as where he lived had no internet (it was a small town in the south), from that moment i'm talking to with my  friends, and is  really good fun.  But never to forget their daily duties!!!.
Facebook is occupied by me, since 2007, and I'm not a fan of this  network, I just income when I have nothing to do, and if i see I don't have computer, I do not want to see what happens in my account.

I like networks because permit  talks whit people , over diferent topic, where music, ciencie, movies, and sport .
One of the  networks for me more interesting and new,  was  blogger, and this has allowed me to share information like this.


That's all for today
I hope to see you soon in  following comment


See You!!!

5 comments:

  1. jajja i know jajajja the msn and internet i more important than me !
    i still love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, today we can't live without any website

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm rehabilitated addiction to social networks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It;s good to keep a balance on web use, it can become addictive easily.

    ReplyDelete