About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 29 March 2011

Roger Waters - Live in Chile (2007)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPoI_Zo630I

Hello friends!!!
This time I will talk about  the best concert in Chile for me,
Yes!!! the best concert for me  is Roger Waters - Live in Chile (2007).This Big show saw in Nacional Stadium, Santiago of Chile. I still remember when I was  18 years old and the image of the flying pig on the National Stadium full of screaming people, with music by Roger Waters in the background. 

Without doubt, this concert marked a before and after in the transversal of the music, you, and this is what makes it the best for me. Could see people of various musical trends, metal, rock, reggae, and difrentes ages from children 8 years old to real old, all in the same purpose, to listen to an idol such as Roger Waters.

 Roger Waters  was the second voice of Pink Floyd, a British rock group that earned recognition for their psychedelic music, over time, evolved into progressive rock and symphonic rock. Is known for philosophical lyrics, sonic experimentation, innovative album cover art and elaborate live shows. It is one of the most important and influential bands of the rock scene with more than 300 million albums sold around the world, 4 5 of which only 74.5 million in the United States.6

En this occasion the master of sounds,sang songs  as Comfortably Numb, Delicate Sound of Thunder, and away his best work The Wall, This last song which was supported by a chorus of children from a school in the commune "El bosque", was the culmination of his live concert, leaving more than 50,000 people, terrified by a surround sound and a spectacular play of lights and bigest screen before seen by me.
  

Just to thank my sister for your beautiful gift of three entries  I could go with my brothers a great spectacle of lights and sound.

Thank you very much Sister Caty

1 comment:

  1. roger waters is a truly master in the music, its obvious that this been a great concert. you are a lucking one yohan by have the chance of saw it.

    ReplyDelete