About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

My first Disc... The Number of the Beast


Hello friends this week  I speak about one of the gifts  more interesting and good that I have received in my life!!!


Yes, this gift was a cassette of one of my favorite bands, and I am sure for many rock fans too , this disc was my Father. Was one of his relics and that he had bought when I was young, and represented a great sentimental value.
This  album was released by the band Iron Maiden in 1982, was undoubtedly the best in the history of this band,  with their new vocalist the great Bruce Dickinson. So since I heard the track which bears the name of the album I fell in love with this style of music, which for my father a lover of good rock, caused great joy.
"The number of the beast", without a doubt my favorite song, has marked a before and after in my life, I heard this song all time,  the maximum power that bore my little bedside radio.
That's why Iron Maiden is my favorite music group and no doubt will remain so  for all my life, each new album that you edit, I have it, so when I'll old to tell my children the music young i listened, and to report that his grandfather was who taught me first see this style of music.

8 comments:

  1. I don't like this music, it's so strong, I can't understand it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOD ALBUM ! and all songs of this album !,

    PD: Gomita we don't care your opinion jjajaja is a joke (yohann tell me xd)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i hate that music
    its so scaryyyyyyy
    but i love you yohannsin XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is a great band, i had a disc with all the disc of this band, but i lost this CD =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD BAND!!!!
    good image of cd:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm... i dont like so Iron Maiden, but yes! there are good in their genre

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like this band!! they are very goods songs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like too much this disc, by the most important "new wave of britsh heavy metal" band in the history. again a classic.

    ReplyDelete