About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Corecting or the most tern

   However I never been in a music concert, but now I will talk about my first massive event that I went.  This exhibition is (wt) was  about how  countries different show (wf) Shows their last technological apparatus,  whether of transport or communications, for exemple planes, ships, computer, among other.
   This exposition commonly is called Fisa S.A. It is a organizing  company chilean (wo-nn) chilean company of commercial exhibition from the most important economic sectors so national and international, for so they open market to other regions of the world.
   It was when I was eight years old, despite I don´t remember the date right. It was here in my city of Santiago of Chile, and I went with my father and my mother, those times was really good moments.
   I enjoy really really (P-ww-wt) I really,really enjoyed this event, because I learned a lot about other countries and their cultures, idiom, physicals appearance, things taht I never thought that could be in the world, rather in the world that only I knew in that time. Honestly I don’t remember nothing (ww)any thing disagreeable, because all that opened my mind and wishes of (wt) gave me the desire to know the whole world when I convert (ww) become in an adult. 
   I went to this event because my parents took me of stroll and I wanted be with my family all the time in that momento. we had often familiar activities out door.
   Finally, I can say only that despite.(P) I went once to this event, I wish can some day to repeat this occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment