About Me

I'm Student Geography At the University of Chile. My daily interests ranging from music to environmental problems.

Tuesday 17 May 2011

stereotypes for me !!!

Hello classmate , first of all apologize for not being published, but I was in trip of the university. 
In my opinion I believe that in Chile there are many stereotypes of people, and   it's a cultural issue social and even economic. 
In my country there are the so-called urban tribes, which correspond to small trends that are identified by some type of clothing or music. Without doubt the rarest are the "Flaites or sopaipillas" a something rare sort who believes that violence and slurred speech may be masters of the world. (I Hate!!) 
Other stereotypes of ordinary people in Chile are ethnic cultures for example:  Aymara and Mapuche, which often are little respected and over pass . In my view, I think these people whether they should be valued, since in some way represent the origin of ourselves, let alone have the courage to follow their own customs with them, are important legacy of our history and The purest meaning of being a social integrator country. 
Well certainly in Sudamerica there are a number of stereotypes of people, the Argentinian for example are enlarged, the Brazilians are enjoyers of life, Peruvians resent, but good people (as me) the Colombians, excellent party hosts and dancers. 
So from my point of view each group of people, behave according to variables such as geography and socioeconomic climate in which it develops, this will mark a thin line of difference, which above all must be respected, as all we are people. 

1 comment:

  1. stereotypes?only stereotipys is South American rocker

    ReplyDelete